Just Put A Barbed Wire Fence Around New Orleans And Then Video Tape What Happens

I say leave them, the ones who value life and are strong enough to live it will survive, the ones who die... meh, good riddance, get out of my gene pool.

I know it's harsh but after hearing and reading the reports from the past 24 hours, I'm disgusted and pissed.

Oh it gets better. The police last night said that armed gangs are roaming around trying to rape women.

Seriously, PEOPLE they are trying to help you! Let them get the sick people out and then they will go back in for the well ones, if they can't even get the sick ones out, what make them think they are going to risk their lives for the idiots firing guns at them?

theacoustician said:
The funny part is places that got hit much worse than NOLA are behaving much better and they have less.

New Orleans is a shit hole, and now the entire world knows it.

So I think I'm out of the loop on news items (I basically only get the news that is posted here, I don't watch the news on tv, read it online, or in the newspaper, it's usually too boring), but last night one of my sisters was completely oblivious to what had happened in New Orleans. She didn't even know a hurricane had hit it, let alone the fact that is practically doesn't exist anymore. Yet her only comment was, "Darn it, I wanted to go on vacation there in the near future."

kiwi said:
So I think I'm out of the loop on news items (I basically only get the news that is posted here, I don't watch the news on tv, read it online, or in the newspaper, it's usually too boring), but last night one of my sisters was completely oblivious to what had happened in New Orleans. She didn't even know a hurricane had hit it, let alone the fact that is practically doesn't exist anymore. Yet her only comment was, "Darn it, I wanted to go on vacation there in the near future."

Does she live in this country???? :confused:

kiwi said:

What the hell do you people do in Utah?

www.cnn.com

theacoustician said:
No the entire world thinks we're retards and racists because we "can't take care of our own".

We may be racist because people go out of their way to keep perpetuating those stereotypes. Poor black people roaming around in gangs shooting at rescuers and trying to rape survivors while looting stores and saying things to the press like "We're just getting back at society for all of the oppression over the years." (A black guy actually said that, though that's not a direct quote. I can't remember his precise wording.)

Racist? No way. Not me or the rest of the people watching all of this unfold.

Lord Flaccid said:
We may be racist because people go out of their way to keep perpetuating those stereotypes. Poor black people roaming around in gangs shooting at rescuers and trying to rape survivors while looting stores and saying things to the press like "We're just getting back at society for all of the oppression over the years." (A black guy actually said that, though that's not a direct quote. I can't remember his precise wording.)

I know this, but I'm not too sure anyone outside of this country realizes this.

Lord Flaccid said:
What the hell do you people do in Utah?

www.cnn.com

Screw like rabbits of course. :hi2u:

theacoustician said:
I know this, but I'm not too sure anyone outside of this country realizes this.

I was actually voicing a similiar point to Kiwi last night at dinner.

I cited the LA/Watts Riots as another point.

theacoustician said:
No the entire world thinks we're retards and racists because we "can't take care of our own".
Well now, seeing exactly how our own are... why the hell would we want to take care of them in the first place? Cleanse the gene pool I say

kiwi said:

Wow..... does your sister vote? :omy:

Lord Flaccid said:

You make it sound like all the black people down there are the problem.

Desslock said:
You make it sound like all the black people down there are the problem.

I know, but that's my point. Once again, the certain ones are absolutely ruining it for everyone else.