Jones Soda Co.

April23 said:
peter.jpg

The rich hippie.

Is that his fifth wife?

:fuckinghippycommunes:

I use to drink that stuff back in high school, there was a drive thru around here that sold it. My friends and I would get it a few times a week. Then one day we went and they had quit selling it. Next time I saw it I was in London, but didn't buy any. Recently though I've noticed it at Panera, Target and Meijers. Pretty good stuff, I like the Creme Soda, and the fortune under the cap.

HifiGirly said:
I use to drink that stuff back in high school, there was a drive thru around here that sold it. My friends and I would get it a few times a week. Then one day we went and they had quit selling it. Next time I saw it I was in London, but didn't buy any. Recently though I've noticed it at Panera, Target and Meijers. Pretty good stuff, I like the Creme Soda, and the fortune under the cap.
Wait... The bottles have forutnes under them???

jones is pretty good, although i'd take stewart's over it for their orange, key lime, cherry cream, and grape :drool: it's way too expensive to make a habit of though, especially since i've had nothing but diet soda for months:(

Been drinking it for years. I say at least 95. Used to be the only place you could find them was at Tatoo Parlors or skate parks. Now you an get them at Target. I say he finally made the big time.

I've had Jones forever. I've submitted a couple of pictures, but they didn't get picked. I'm going to keep trying.

I had their limited edition Chocolate Fudge (still have two botles left). It was like a liquid Tootsie Pop, really weird. I could only drink about half a bottle.

Crushed Melon is their best flavor by far.

Fat Burger said:
I've had Jones forever. I've submitted a couple of pictures, but they didn't get picked. I'm going to keep trying.

I had their limited edition Chocolate Fudge (still have two botles left). It was like a liquid Tootsie Pop, really weird. I could only drink about half a bottle.

Chocolate Fudge? omy

Ryokurin said:
Been drinking it for years. I say at least 95. Used to be the only place you could find them was at Tatoo Parlors or skate parks. Now you an get them at Target. I say he finally made the big time.
They changed their name to Jones Soda Co. August 1, 2000. :wtf:

Fat Burger said:

I need to branch out and try something other than cream soda I guess. I hear Crushed melon and Fu Fu Berry are pretty yummy.

April23 said:
They changed their name to Jones Soda Co. August 1, 2000. :wtf:

I strangely do remember drinking it. maybe im just remember the flavors. I do know Ive been drinking Blue Bubblegum, Rootbeer and Cream Soda from someone in similar bottles ever since I was 15.