John Travolta is good!

C

crazymike

Guest
I was watching John Travolta on Oprah (I'm not gay, I swear) and he went and got these real fire fighters from their firestation and asked them to be on Oprah. He then flew them in his jet (he was the actual pilot) to the show. He then surprised them with their friend whome they had rescued in a fire and saved his life.

And John Travolta was in tears while watching them reunite. How does this man do this? He could have been laid by any man or woman at the taping just by the crying alone.
 
V

Viremia

Guest
sadly, he gives a lot of general aviation pilots a bad name though, with his stupid antics in that fucking 707
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
btw: see if you can catch Travolta's "Inside the Actor's Studio"

It was a good one and he does the pulp fiction twist with some chic at the end of it
 
V

Viremia

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
Who woulda ever thought that Vinnie Barbarino would grow up to be a pilot?
just about anyone can get a pilot's license

look at me, if a tard like me could be given blessings by our federal govt to fly planes, anyone should be able to do it
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
Didn't they have that on Oprah like a few months ago? I recall a firefighter/Travolta episode.
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
April23 said:
Didn't they have that on Oprah like a few months ago? I recall a firefighter/Travolta episode.

So not only was Crazymike watching Oprah but he was watching Oprah reruns? Egad! :eek:

;) tee hee
 
C

crazymike

Guest
JJ Lady said:
So not only was Crazymike watching Oprah but he was watching Oprah reruns? Egad! :eek:

;) tee hee


Oprah DVD box set ++



(jk, it was on when I turned the TV on, it was Oprah VS digging for the remote. Then Travolta came on and the remote lost.
 
C

crazymike

Guest
Viremia said:
sadly, he gives a lot of general aviation pilots a bad name though, with his stupid antics in that fucking 707



what antics?