John Couey Dies in Prison

I'm all for people's rights but there is a point that you've done something so deplorable that it's the best for society to remove you as soon as possible. Anyone that can sexually abuse and kill a kid isn't worth trying to save. There is no excuse that can validate that type of behavior. I thought that before I became a dad and now that I am one I think that even more.

picture.php

Poland just passed legislation to chemically castrate convicted sex offenders

Not sure how I feel about this, but it's probably a good thing. However what kind of extent do you have to be a sex offender to have this happen? Having sex with 100 kids or raping one woman or having sex with a woman when she's drunk and she shouts rape?

The US won't even castrate convicted sexual offenders that request it.

Wrong. You should know man, you live there. :fly:

Not sure how I feel about this, but it's probably a good thing. However what kind of extent do you have to be a sex offender to have this happen? Having sex with 100 kids or raping one woman or having sex with a woman when she's drunk and she shouts rape?

well in the US, if you're peeing on a dumpster at 3am in public and they catch you, there's a chance you'll end up as a registered sex offender. pretty f'in retarded huh?

well in the US, if you're peeing on a dumpster at 3am in public and they catch you, there's a chance you'll end up as a registered sex offender. pretty f'in retarded huh?

Yes. Shit is ass backwards. Also, sex offenders don't get that much time, either.

I love it when an 18 year old gets labeled as a sex offender when they sleep with their 17 year old girlfriend.

I love it when an 18 year old gets labeled as a sex offender when they sleep with their 17 year old girlfriend.

Enlighten me as to when this has happened :p

(Idaho, Ohio, Utah, WI, and the Virgin Islands are the only places where it can happen. There is a 3 year grace period type thing in most states, like 17 and 19 is ok, but 17 and 21 isnt.)

Last edited:
Enlighten me as to when this has happened :p

(Idaho, Ohio, and the Virgin Islands are the only places where it can happen. There is a 3 year grace period type thing in most states, like 17 and 19 is ok, but 17 and 21 isnt.)

What a tard. Once again.

There was a kid in Wisconsin who was charged for having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend. He was 18. She got pregnant. He was still convicted and had to serve TIME even though this was consensual.
Can't find the story as it happened in like '99 or something.

It's a lovely story, that you won't see because I'm in the iggy bubble, so this is mainly for others...
Also, the fact you say this doesn't happen is retarded because my nephew by ex marriage is actually in a corrections facility for the above mentioned. He's 23, she is 17. And this is Wisconsin as well.

Pfff. knowitall

Last edited: