Jim The Cop'd

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
Anyone here used to watch a show on the old Mojo channel called "Three Sheets"? Well for those of you who have never seen this show I talk about, it's a drinking show. The host, Zane Lamprey, a pretty funny young American male travels all over the world to experience different drinking cultures. It was an awesome show, I mean, how could a show about drinking all over the world not be awesome?

Well in one episode, a cop from Boston had a beer chugging competition with Zane, the host. Zane won by a mile, and the cop proceeded to spill beer all over himself, and that's when Zane coined the term "Jim The Cop'd". Meaning if you try to chugg a beer an spill it on yourself, then you my friend Jim the Cop'd.

Anyone else watch this show? Juli and I loved the show and were sad when the Mojo channel went under. But fortunately Three Sheets has been picked up by a new network. What network that is I don't know yet. They wont say the name of the network until the deal has been finalized.

I remember seeing this show THree Sheetz in Thailand. Some of the drinks they mix over there are a little iffy..

Zane Lamprey/March 18th, 2009:
I've spoken with the new network, and they've asked that I personally make the announcement Three Sheets will be gracing their network. But, they've asked that I wait until the deal is done-- when they assure me is by the end of this week, or early next week. So... Three Sheets is saved. And as soon as I get the official nod, I'll post it here on my web site. In the meantime, if you were at the party and heard Steve McKenna leak the news, please refrain from posting the name of the new network here. I gotta respect our new home. It'll only be a few days now. I promise!

Was that the guy that could swallow a huge beer in one gulp? That guy was impressive.

Yup

fox2.jpg

Zane is one of the funniest guys I've ever seen on TV.. I guess the fact that he's hammered on most of his shows helps that fact.