Jet Blue going down like a WAW's cousin at the White House v. WAW is a sissy

theacoustician said:
I'm trying to figure how this thread stayed open with such an amazing lack of content.

because you werent here to crush it with your iron fist

I only found out about the landing last night on this thread. Then this morning I heard how they had to fly for three hours over the ocean to use up the fuel.

I FELL worried to fly now. I never was worried before. I think at the point where we were circling the ocean for three hours TRYING to run out of fuel is where I would have lost it completely. I imagine the liquor went real fast at that point.

gottoys? said:
I only found out about the landing last night on this thread. Then this morning I heard how they had to fly for three hours over the ocean to use up the fuel.

I FELL worried to fly now. I never was worried before. I think at the point where we were circling the ocean for three hours TRYING to run out of fuel is where I would have lost it completely. I imagine the liquor went real fast at that point.
Nah, people generally turn into children at that point looking towards an adult figure to tell them what to do to stay alive. That's why the air whores get so much training in that stuff.

fly said:
Nah, people generally turn into children at that point looking towards an adult figure to tell them what to do to stay alive. That's why the air whores get so much training in that stuff.

Next flight I am bringing a BIG bottle of liquor just in case - xanex (spell) too!