Jessica ________

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
just saw some vid on baynews9 of that chick gettin kicked out of full moon saloon (a relatively thug club in ybor city, our clubbing district).. poor baby.

guess she got kicked out (or dragged out).. started pushin people on the sidewalk. using racial slurs.

and then.. to top it off:

offering sexual favors to the cops to let her off. wow man. second time she's been arrested in the last like 18 months.

Old news. :p Jessica Sierrra she's all over Youtube if you guys missed her Idol performance.

naw, i think this was new. maybe this past wknd... and wtf is she doin hangin out at FMS??? i mean, gettin popped with yayo at hyde park cafe is one thing.. but full moon??? it's gangsta out there..

she was ALL tatted up in her mug shot tho. her life is certainly goin' left on her.

naw, i think this was new. maybe this past wknd... and wtf is she doin hangin out at FMS??? i mean, gettin popped with yayo at hyde park cafe is one thing.. but full moon??? it's gangsta out there..

she was ALL tatted up in her mug shot tho. her life is certainly goin' left on her.

A few days is pretty old. :hs:

..and she is gangsta. No right minded chick breaks bottles over dudes heads.

not if you're 50 like me.

**it's running again. "surveillance video being seen for the first time. 'violently shoving people on the sidewalk'. offered sexual favors for her release"

this from a chick named Suga Shack who hosts that night at FMS, believe it was saturday:

"lol.. yeah i was hosting full moon that night and she came up to me and aked me to give her a shout out cause she just got out of rehab and she was out partying just trying to have a good time...
She was so genuine, i thought the rehab worked."

heard the 10 page police report was available at 93.3 flz's site.. mj's shyte.

Forbidden
You were denied access because:

Access denied by WebWasher DynaBLocator content category. The requested URL belongs to the following categories: Swimwear, Lingerie, and Nudity, Extreme.

*Sigh*

LOL " I suggest the bar scene is not working out for you, find another form of entertainment."

Possible 11 years in prison? wtf

LOL " I suggest the bar scene is not working out for you, find another form of entertainment."

Possible 11 years in prison? wtf

her mom died of a oxy overdose.. ^^^and i just read that article in the times too ape.. "offered to perform a sexual act on the cop and when he declined she called the (white) cop a n****".. :lol:

she GOT to be on meth or somethin. guess good old "celebrity rehab with dr. drew" didn't get it done for her.

her mom died of a oxy overdose.. ^^^and i just read that article in the times too ape.. "offered to perform a sexual act on the cop and when he declined she called the (white) cop a n****".. :lol:

she GOT to be on meth or somethin. guess good old "celebrity rehab with dr. drew" didn't get it done for her.

I'm guessing its meth too, just look at her face she looks all strung out.