Ive got $50 to spend

I'll avoid the hookers and beer response

Instead how about a nice dinner at a classy restaurant. Or a good massage, not the Asian kind, I mean a serious massage.

library books are a story within themselves. it's intriguing and yes, icky, to think of the hands that have held the books, but there are so many stories there...i like library books, and i haven't died yet from them, and i've been holding them since i was three.
i can buy the ones i want to have in my collection, but frankly, i have so many now i have nowhere else to put books. i just can't buy every book i read.

library books are a story within themselves. it's intriguing and yes, icky, to think of the hands that have held the books, but there are so many stories there...i like library books, and i haven't died yet from them, and i've been holding them since i was three.
i can buy the ones i want to have in my collection, but frankly, i have so many now i have nowhere else to put books. i just can't buy every book i read.

Hm. I use to read A LOT, until I realised that I was reading tons, but I wasnt asorbing much. Now maybe 2 reference and 5 fiction a month (I read multiple things at the same time), down from 4~ reference 12-13 fiction.

Right now I think I'm just reading Investment Valuation, a couple quaterly reports that came in the mail (whee free, Halliburton, Potash Corp, BP, and Conoco Philips), and 'Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said'.

i'd like to read stuff other than fiction, but fiction is just so good and it's a getaway for me. i can't seem to get away from it, or WANT to, anyway.