ITT you tell me something you've learned this week :)

NeedMoreEmo said:
This is why you don't let yourself be in a position to get hurt. :)

Yeah, I wish I never opened up.
You think it'd be okay to just close up now?
I know she will say "You don't seem yourself...".
Fk it...I'm doing it anyway.
[/Emotions]
[/feeling]

DirkPhoenix said:
Then raise your self-esteem enough for your brain and heart to realize that you don't have to be with someone to BE someone. Be happy with being alone first.

I was happy!! I was perfectly happy alone! I bent and let her in and now my fkn castle has a damn hole in the wall. I'm so stupid!
I spent so much time carefully building my walls up and I let a flawed person in and now...Damnit! :mad:

Detman101 said:
Yeah, I wish I never opened up.
You think it'd be okay to just close up now?
I know she will say "You don't seem yourself...".
Fk it...I'm doing it anyway.
[/Emotions]
[/feeling]

If you want harsh advice, Id say cutting her out completely would be the easiest thing by far. If she's around you'll never block all emotion completely, it's a lot easier to let wounds heal when they're not exposed. :heart:

Detman101 said:
I was happy!! I was perfectly happy alone! I bent and let her in and now my fkn castle has a damn hole in the wall. I'm so stupid!
I spent so much time carefully building my walls up and I let a flawed person in and now...Damnit! :mad:

You sure YOURE not a woman?:shady:

Detman101 said:

Shit happens, some people have a way of burrowing under the walls. Don't be angry at yourself, just let go of it all and don't be down about it. :heart:

Thanks hon. You always know how to handle the situation.
Just one of the many reasons I :heart: you.
I wish I was as smart and sensible as you.
:(

FatcakeWagon said:
You sure YOURE not a woman?:shady:

When it comes to my emotions I'm very much like a woman.
If I let myself feel...I feel a lot!!!

Detman101 said:
Thanks hon. You always know how to handle the situation.
Just one of the many reasons I :heart: you.
I wish I was as smart and sensible as you.
:(

I'm not smart by any means, I'm good at dispensing advice but when it comes to myself I let my heart rule my head most of the time. I'm just learning to get a complete reign on it. Hope things look up for you in the near future. :heart:

I learned that sneaking into your wife's office and leaving her flowers and a card to find the next morning makes her feel really special :heart:

I learned that chocolate milk is not a good substitute for milk where cereal is concerned.

Excedrin said:
I learned that chocolate milk is not a good substitute for milk where cereal is concerned.

:lol:
only works with cocoa pebbles or that "Count Chocula" cereal...

-Microsft exchange blows ass.
-Netgear's VPN client takes over any and all network connections.
-I hate exchange.
-Windows 2000 server won't let multiple logins under the same account on seperate computers.
-I know nothing about programming
-Exchange sucks
-I need an invoice program of some sort
-I need more money
-Netgear VPN router + 2000 server w/DNS setup + T1 connection= loads of agony
-God I hate exchange