ITT: You must lose something

Nemo said:
I did but I don't want it to be become a regular gig, she might get clingy or emotional or something. And she wanted to hug after. :rolleyes:
tell her that you want to keep her on call for random action without committment or emotional attachment. Who hasn't had an FB before. Hell, I'm still best of friends with one of mine. it can be done if both parties go into it with the intent to just get eachother off, and there's no hugging afterwards

CletusJones said:
tell her that you want to keep her on call for random action without committment or emotional attachment. Who hasn't had an FB before. Hell, I'm still best of friends with one of mine. it can be done if both parties go into it with the intent to just get eachother off, and there's no hugging afterwards

I can get myself off AND I don't stroke my own hair for hours

CletusJones said:
FB = FatBurger?

Nemo said:
He wasn't old he was 23, I've known him since he was just 20 I think.

He pissed me off by being a jerk to me so he had to go. I ilke to get treated like a princess, not like dirt. :fly:
:lol:

I should dig up that old thread.

smileynev said:
:lol:

I should dig up that old thread.

He was okay to begin with, I mean he does love me shit loads. We're just too self destructive to be together I guess, when I need space he decides he needs more and more til we start screaming at each other about how we're both ignoring each other. It's pretty retarded but I got fed up of it.

Nemo said:
He was okay to begin with, I mean he does love me shit loads. We're just too self destructive to be together I guess, when I need space he decides he needs more and more til we start screaming at each other about how we're both ignoring each other. It's pretty retarded but I got fed up of it.

Thats what happens when you date a 15 year old. Unless you're another 15 year old.