Not open for further replies.

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
I'll start it:

It was June 1st, smileynev picked up theac in his 1987 Buick Regal and set sail for sunny Florida, where they would be attending a party hosted by Shawn and Candy...

the combination of utilities was not a good one for the long road ahead. smileynev had had sex with theac before, but not while driving, and not with composite cables ...

"You could fuck me, if you had HDMI" smileynev said with a smirk

"you're fat, and I hate you" replied theac

"We've got a couple of hours of time to kill" smileynev, trying ot get the subject back on course

"What are you talking about fucker, we're here already"

You could hear the sound of house music pumping from Shawn and Candy's house. There were hot naked bitches all over the freshly mowed grass. The night was about to get interesting.

Theac threw his composite cables on the backseat and got out of the car, he then moved around to the other side of the car to help smileynev out, because he was fat.

"Fuck you're fat" Theac stuck his hand out to grab smileynev's belt, figuring it would be most effective to just pull on his center of gravity, losening him from the car. Theac instead grab smileynev's hard throbbing erection that he had been nursing with subtle inner thigh movements the whole ride south.

"OH SHIT"

"Oh I'm sorry" smileynev replied

"Car rides always make me hard, car rides and composite cables"

"I thought you liked HDMI" theac said in jest, removing his own pants in heated anticipation

"Hey guys!" shawndavid, carrying 5 ambien pills and a keg of beer stepped out of his front door, to greet nev and theac

they both gave up.. smileynev remembered the good ol' days of Ma171aC living in his anus and decided to reverse the roles.

Meanwhile in fantastic San Francisco Ma171aC was driving around in his lovely pink miata with white daisy wheels and rainbow stickers to boot when he feels a slightly uncomfortable but not at all unenjoyable pain in his rectum when from below he hears , " HI Ma171aC, Miss me!?!?! I Brought a friend!!! "

at this time Shawndavid wondered if he took to many ambien pills, were Theac and Smiley really ever there?? Was he alone..

has he ALWAYS BEEN ALONE!!??!?!

"Oh, you guys in to gay sex?" shawn said, nervously noticing nev and theac now pantless in the front yard

"We just laid that sod, again, for the twelve time in 3 days"

"We're in to scientology sex" theac said under a moan

"it's quiter than normal sex and we make no noise"

"Actually if this is freshly laid sod, you should really be watering it" nev said while licking theac's asshole

"That's a good point, nev, new sod needs to be watered daily for up to two weeks" theac said while trying to give tubby nev a reach around

"I'm sort of glad you didn't water it though, shawn, because it would make our silent scientology sex way more wet and itcher"

"Yeah okay guys come inside if you wanna get fucked up and try to swim in our pool" shawn said, obviously bored with the bald skinny guy fucking the fat white guy in his front yard

"fags"

Last edited:
"Chill on that nev" theac said in his best urban accent

"I've gotta drop a deuce, yo"

"I guess I'll head to the kitchen then" nev replied

"I'll eat all their food and then call my wife for 3 hours"

"Nev, I'm glad you did that, because I enjoy objects in my asshole, but I'm dissapointed that you would spoil such a fine nintendo product with my fecal matter and not, say, a Genesis controller, or anything made by Sega really"

Pandora said:
*sigh* I miss the good ol' days.....back when I thought elpie was origional.

OMG like gay sechs is teh funnah!
shhhh you're ruining our story

edit: :lol: "the good ol' days" :lol:

Last edited:
Pandora said:
Ooops! Sorry! Then I guess I spoil the ending by posting links to all the other nev and theac story threads you've done....

*yawn*
:lol:

feel free to post as many links as you can find

p.s. it's Friday, aren't you supposed to be extra crazy, sensative, and defensive on Monday's?

Status
Not open for further replies.