itt, we make up stories where chikken has been...

sleeman said:
his removed testicle was pretty pissed off and felt quite unloved, so he joined the local Buddhist temple. After many weeks of meditation, he decided to attempt reconciliaton with Sir Chikken. After a quick knock on his door, Chikken answered.
"remember me? I was your testicle, but i am now known as Nyingje Dawa the Buddhist. I have come to make peace"
"Fuck you, loser"
Chikken punted poor Nyingje over into the neighbor's shrubs.

Nyingje Dawa tried to summon all the inner peace he could, but alas the anger returned, this time fire was coming out of his little epididymis. So he went to the local Muslim house of worship, and converted to Islam.

This time upon knocking on Chikken's door, he was ready:
"Remember me? I was your testicle, but i am now knows as Al Alihackbar Muhhamad Alibarrabas. And i'm gonna bust a jihad on yer ass"

And Al Alihackbar Muhhamad Alibarrabas popped an RPG into Chikkens groin and pulled the trigger. fin

BEST POST OF THE DAY

sleeman said:
his removed testicle was pretty pissed off and felt quite unloved, so he joined the local Buddhist temple. After many weeks of meditation, he decided to attempt reconciliaton with Sir Chikken. After a quick knock on his door, Chikken answered.
"remember me? I was your testicle, but i am now known as Nyingje Dawa the Buddhist. I have come to make peace"
"Fuck you, loser"
Chikken punted poor Nyingje over into the neighbor's shrubs.

Nyingje Dawa tried to summon all the inner peace he could, but alas the anger returned, this time fire was coming out of his little epididymis. So he went to the local Muslim house of worship, and converted to Islam.

This time upon knocking on Chikken's door, he was ready:
"Remember me? I was your testicle, but i am now knows as Al Alihackbar Muhhamad Alibarrabas. And i'm gonna bust a jihad on yer ass"

And Al Alihackbar Muhhamad Alibarrabas popped an RPG into Chikkens groin and pulled the trigger. fin

The best explanation yet :lol: