GAY ITT: We guess at forum members real names

I think it's supposed to be a term of endearment, sort of like schotz, or baba, but just more lame and backwards, like shit upstream and draw water downstream type stuff.

c60adad67fd651f68ba19f434297ee61.jpg

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO

I know most of the users IRL names here, so instead I'm going to make up names to fit the online personna.

@Maureen : Vanessa Del Rio Esmeralda Lupe Villalobos - Ask her about her Quinceañera. Or better yet, watch it online. The DEA has extensive surveillance tapes of the event and all of it's guests.
@APRIL : Bella McKetchen, barefoot and in the kitchen.
@fly: Remee LaFontain - Facing 3 felony counts in the U.P., now in Florida under an assumed name.
@my little brony : Butch Slade - Online ranting has allowed for the release that has kept many of his neighbors and co-workers alive.
@yeppers : Casey Anthony - Now we know what became of her after her trial. She can't leave the house, so this is her social life now.
@Floptical : Thurston Bartholomew Sebastian Howell III - he can't wait for his day trip on a tiny ship out of Hawaii
@nukes : Chaim Mashook Goldfarb - Disowned by his family after marrying out of caste
@tre : Chad Cunningham - President, Pi Kappa Alpha (montreal chapter)
@strawberry love : Formerly Maria Hermosa Rosa, now just Marie Anderson after marrying a white guy.
@Strings : Robert Franks - Years of huffing have preserved him like Keith Richards
@King Wickie : Ricardo Castillo - tells his friends his name is Rob Castle so they don't find out he's part brown guy. Lives in denial that 1/2 of his family tree came to the US illegally
@Darth Handsome : Finneus Flagg - tree stripper
@Domon : 031B2F3CD4FFAE - rogue AI