FYI ITT We Discuss Some Hooker Flying to Florida to Hold Hands with Wessels

Spaghetti O's are far and away better than Spam could ever hope to be.
XNShKVx.gif

Spam is gross. The idea of it is gross and then my mom tricked me into eating it and I was like "this is not ham, this is disgusting" and went to throw it out.. And saw the empty can of Spam in the trash. I also don't like ketchup on many things.
talfjbj.gif

#TeamO

"The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat, with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, sugar, and sodium nitrite as a preservative. Spam's gelatinous glaze forms from the cooling of meat stock."

That sounds so awful.
Bro come on
wLXW09n.gif

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Enriched Macaroni Product (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less than 2% of: Salt, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride], Water, Disodium Phosphate, Enzymes), Flavoring, Potassium Chloride, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola and/or Soybean), Enzyme Modified Butter (Milk), Skim Milk, Paprika Extract, Citric Acid.

Bro come on
wLXW09n.gif

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Enriched Macaroni Product (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less than 2% of: Salt, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride], Water, Disodium Phosphate, Enzymes), Flavoring, Potassium Chloride, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola and/or Soybean), Enzyme Modified Butter (Milk), Skim Milk, Paprika Extract, Citric Acid.

This is all normal stuff to me. NO GELATIN GLAZE OR SEVERAL MEATS!!!

Spaghettios are nasty. We never had them growing up but our friends got them so we begged and begged till my mom finally gave in and bought a can. Even as kids we didn't finish it. :barf:

• Gravy
Reactions: MadDog
i was always very interested in spam as a kid. Begged for a can.

Parents never gave in.

Never had spam

no ragrets

Nothing wrong with gelatin or different cuts of meat.

Spaghetti O's =
XZYKdo9.gif
Spam =
giphy.gif

Spaghettios are nasty. We never had them growing up but our friends got them so we begged and begged till my mom finally gave in and bought a can. Even as kids we didn't finish it. :barf:
u r cray

i was always very interested in spam as a kid. Begged for a can.

Parents never gave in.

Never had spam

no ragrets
You know what's up.

For the record, there is nothing much simpler and better than eating some nice, cold O's right out of the can. Those meatballs. :drool:

edit: Okay, there are actually a ton of things that are better, but they are still delicious.

For the record, there is nothing much simpler and better than eating some nice, cold O's right out of the can. Those meatballs. :drool:

edit: Okay, there are actually a ton of things that are better, but they are still delicious.
3qJ1N4p.gif

#TeamO

"The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat, with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, sugar, and sodium nitrite as a preservative. Spam's gelatinous glaze forms from the cooling of meat stock."

That sounds so awful.
Other than the sodium nitrite, it doesn't sounds as if it's really that bad.

Any time I make pulled pork the leftovers get a similar coating wherever the fat was.

I love you.

Untruthful post about O's and Spam
Basically..
O's =
giphy.gif

Spam =
giphy.gif

Other than the sodium nitrite, it doesn't sounds as if it's really that bad.

Any time I make pulled pork the leftovers get a similar coating wherever the fat was.
The taste is awful.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly