ITT, drool and mojo talk about their vacation.

It was awesome. Every place is a Kodak moment. I think we took about 325 pictures. We saw pika, ptarmingan, ground squirrels, tree rats, lots of birds, bald eagles, dall sheep, mooses, and bears. The mosquitos in Alaska make the Texas ones look microscopic!! We did some white water rafting and some hiking! We touched a glacier!! We enjoyed many fine Alaskan beers.

Yes, let's talk about how mojojojo wasn't playing poker for several days, Patty was eaten by a grizzly and said grizzly can now buy beer with Patty's driver's license due to the uncanny similarities in appearance.

thrawn thinks drool-boy is a bear. Rawr :fly:

1931978492.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

thrawn said:
Yes, let's talk about how mojojojo wasn't playing poker for several days, Patty was eaten by a grizzly and said grizzly can now buy beer with Patty's driver's license due to the uncanny similarities in appearance.

I just shaved my vacation beard off so I no longer look like a grizzly

thrawn said:

Your just mad because I keep taking your high score away.

BadMojo said:
Your just mad because I keep taking your high score away.

I've left both the poker and cyberslots games up for days at a time, bring it Mrs. Patty

thrawn said:
I've left both the poker and cyberslots games up for days at a time, bring it Mrs. Patty

I got lucky in cyberslots. I hit the red white and blue 7s! Big points!!

Speaking of Drool's Alaska experience:

Article inside
A bear cub drew a crowd of spectators at a Lake Tahoe neighborhood as it munched on barbecue-chicken-and-jalapeno pizza in the back seat of a vintage red Buick convertible.

It also apparently washed it down with a swig of a Jack Daniel's mixer, some vodka and a beer taken from a cooler, the vehicle's owner said.

About 30 people watched the cub lumber around a parking lot Sunday before it homed in on the car and the spicy pizza on the floor.

The cub appeared unfazed by the car's horn that blew nonstop as the animal pressed the seat into the steering wheel.

"The bear was loping along in the parking lot and then decides to get inside the car," said resident Jerry Patterson.

The owner of the car, David Ziello of South Lake Tahoe, said the bear didn't cause any damage but slopped cheese and jalapenos on the seats and floor.

Carl Lackey, a biologist with the Nevada Department of Wildlife, said up to two dozen bears live in the Kingsbury region near the south shore of Lake Tahoe.

They come for food from trash bins and people who leave it in the open, said Lackey, who tracks and relocates bears on the Nevada side of the Tahoe basin.

Lackey warned visitors and residents against keeping food inside their vehicles.