itt: dear fly and april...

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
let's make a nice little letter for zapril for when they get back.

dear fly and april,
i hate you for relaxing on a big boat right now. i miss y'all but i know you aren't missing us so i hate you for that, too. i hope you both come back and one of you doesn't get thrown overboard...it seems to be the trend on cruises these days. please post pics so i can hate you even more.
cheers.

Dear Z&A

As I sit in my office looking at the rain dripping down outside, preventing me from inhaling my lungs full of sweet smelling tobacco I wish I were on the cruise with you. Well maybe not, I have an(ir)rational fear of sharks and quite frankly I think you'll be lucky to make it off the ship alive considering that they'll probably swim in to all the ducts and such and eat you in your sleep. They can walk you know. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the sun and your pina coladas and I hope you wake up after a particularly drunken night thinking "Shit I can't show my face in the breakfast bar after dancing like John Travolta last night" just like I do after a few too many mojitos.

Anyway, enjoy.

Love Carys

Dear Fly,

So, did it work? I remember you mentioning how a cruise would be a great cover to get april kidnapped and sold into slavery. An unfortunate 'fall' off a balcony, into a waiting zodiac underneath, and you pocket 10k. Sounds like a great plan, except that we would miss April, and, as fun as you are, she still is much nicer to look at so I really hope you chickened out.

Dear Fly and April,

I had no idea you were even gone. I guess my recognition and awareness software needs to be updated.

regards,

Sarcasmobot