• KW is a jackass

• KW is a jackass

• KW is a jackass

• KW eats HoboPoo

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey Wickie,...
i think everyone is already aware of that
I attended Jr High in LA County.
About 60% of the population of our school was from Compton and Watts.

I had a redneck asshole buddy who pissed off the two black chicks who sat accross from us in art class.
These were not demure, well behaved girls, these was ghetto chicks with size 53 Booty.
He tried to convince me to fight them after school, I told him to get stuffed.

Probably kept me alive.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and pacojas
I attended Jr High in LA County.
About 60% of the population of our school was from Compton and Watts.

I had a redneck asshole buddy who pissed off the two black chicks who sat accross from us in art class.
These were not demure, well behaved girls, these was ghetto chicks with size 53 Booty.
He tried to convince me to fight them after school, I told him to get stuffed.

Probably kept me alive.

my gf in high school was transferred Upstate from Brooklyn. this sista took a bat to my knee cap one night. then called me a faggot as i quickly limped off.
(last time i pissed her off)

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Pfffft you guys don't know hell til you cheat on a Latina

Ask my exHusband about his stab wounds

lol,.. my Latina threw a one pound bag of dry red beans at me when i wasn't looking. got me right in the face destroying my glasses.
the white girl that i cheated on her with grabbed my steering wheel while i'm doing 70 on the highway, then put a knife to my gut when we got to her place.
her own mother threatened to call the cops when she wouldn't return my car keys.
should i continue? it gets better! :(

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
lol,.. my Latina threw a one pound bag of dry red beans at me when i wasn't looking. got me right in the face destroying my glasses.
the white girl that i cheated on her with grabbed my steering wheel while doing 70 on the highway, then put a knife to my gut when we got to her place.
her own mother threatened to call the cops when she wouldn't return my car keys.
should i continue? it gets better! :(
Go on
These are the best stories