Tampa Its the weekend! Sup?

Not sure what your version is. Basically a field full of people who bring their tat to sell for 50cents or whatever, you haggle over pennies and come away with some shite. I'll send in a photo or two. It's a Sunday morning thing.
This is our state's largest "Dixieland" Used to be a HUGE department store and grocery, now it's 90,000 square ft./.83 hectares of indoor flea market and probably 10X that of parking lot, ringed with vendors. Stay all day - they have a cafe. :)
dixi.jpeg

I used to ride my MC up the Columbia River Gorge with a disposable camera and I keep meaning to get the pics out and look. I bet I don’t get around to it. The action shots from the road are sometimes surprisingly good.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Yeah, and here I am wrecking up the picture with my ugly mug.

View attachment 14474

View attachment 14475

I was just saving those pics thinking yeah I barely even know this cat but I flicking love him anyway and as I click “save”, my son will be cleaning out an iPad for himself to use a year from now and see this pic of a giant with all that he surveys behind him and wonder who is this cat that his dad saved a pic from some random forum online blah blah blah

It’s been particularly nice knowing some of youse guys.

now im eating rocky road ice cream
its awesome

I’ve been old manning it and had a constant hankering for vanilla variants then my personal shopper came back with Cookies N Creme, then a thing called Strawberry Surf, which appears to be vanilla with strawberry swirl (maybe swill?) and frozen chunks of strawberries in it. It’s okay, but the C&C is downright boner-provoking.