Tampa Its the weekend! Sup?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,371
I'm still catching up from working late into the night so had a chill morning. Heading out to batman's house to walk the dogs round the lake and then fancy doing something a bit cultured to cheer me up so have booked tickets to see a new indie film at our arts cinema, film is called Supernova and I'm imagining it's a real tear jerker.

Tomorrow I should really do work on ethical approval forms for my research projects but..... unlikely to occur. I'd rather play games.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Been raining buckets here(12cm/ 4.5 "), supposed to continued. Will finally ship out those customer's orders - late :)
GOing to go to "the world famous Dow Gardens" SUnday as they have a huge glass plant exhibit by a slightly local artist I'd like to meet. Trying to find the $$ and balls to take one of his classes :)

Been raining buckets here(12cm/ 4.5 "), supposed to continued. Will finally ship out those customer's orders - late :)
GOing to go to "the world famous Dow Gardens" SUnday as they have a huge glass plant exhibit by a slightly local artist I'd like to meet. Trying to find the $$ and balls to take one of his classes :)
what part of MI are you? It is supposed to rain all weekend where im at.

• Gravy
Projects around the house today I think. It's cloudy and kind of cool outside. Tomorrow I think I'll go for a hike, as weather is going to be a lot warmer in the mid 80s with some humidity but more sun.

what part of MI are you? It is supposed to rain all weekend where im at.
You DINK, I've told you this several times. West Oakland Co. Yes, supposed to rain a lot. Between a good breeze and no rain, my wife has decided she is going to try to knock out the mowing on the back yard. Bless her. Me, working on watches. My reward, when I go to the Post Office, will be alcohol. For drinking ;)

So far the day is going well. I was told that Jesus loves me while putting gas into my vehicle today blasting death metal. Then I got flipped off by a slow driver with North Dakota plates. Then did some dead branch removal work out on the edge of the field and after which picked 15 ticks off me. Needle nose pliers are nice for squashing them, as I was fixing some fencing around a tree.

black and white 90s GIF

• Love
Not sure what your version is. Basically a field full of people who bring their tat to sell for 50cents or whatever, you haggle over pennies and come away with some shite. I'll send in a photo or two. It's a Sunday morning thing.
Oh. Sounds like a flea market, but ours are housed in more semi-permanent structures. Kind of a loooooong pole barn. Sometimes an even more permanent structure so the sellers can set up permanent booths.

I just thought you were going to climb into your car's trunk for a day.