Hawt It's olympics time

Wow I thought Olympic athletes had a sort of diplomatic immunity, not for major crimes, but I heard they actually went on board and took the guys off the plane home.

Do you think they lied? Were buying drugs, or weird sex things or whatever and got robbed?

Wow I thought Olympic athletes had a sort of diplomatic immunity, not for major crimes, but I heard they actually went on board and took the guys off the plane home.

Do you think they lied? Were buying drugs, or weird sex things or whatever and got robbed?

Seems like to me they got drunk and did something stupid and it freaked out by the local response and either spun a story.

The Olympic village burned through something like 50,000 condoms in the first 3 days. Start there, then formulate your ideas about drunken drugged weird sex stuff.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Amstel
It makes sense. People at the peak physical performance of their lives.

Fenced in together with others of similar, in some foreign land across the globe, free of any responsibility and far away from anyone who might influence it, being celebrated as the best there is, their only goal to throw the ball farther or run faster, and too young to realize it's all bullshit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Coach! I won coach!

inLsEJ9.gif