Hawt Its Olympics tiem!!

lol and this is yet another example of how retarded you are. You are so stuck in this right versus left mentality, that you can't comprehend anyone other than a right winger disagreeing with you. Everything in that article I agreed with. So again you said a whole bunch of shit, while simultaneously saying absolutely nothing of substance.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
lol and this is yet another example of how retarded you are. You are so stuck in this right versus left mentality, that you can't comprehend anyone other than a right winger disagreeing with you. Everything in that article I agreed with. So again you said a whole bunch of shit, while simultaneously saying absolutely nothing of substance.
:lol:

Give it up, oz. You can't possibly hate him as much as he hates the fact that he was born a white, cisgender male.

Now who is vIrTuE sIgNaLiNg?

Probably just some of that fauxrage that's been going around.

Hey everyone look at me I'm super righteous and totally got worked out what you should say and how you should behave in order for you to be as (self) righteous as me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie