Baby Its Kiko, AMA

my beloved Kiko packed his little bags and has gone to stay with his dad for a couple of weeks.
they have not seen each other in 6 weeks and he has a newborn baby sister he’s only met once cuz of this pandemic
so i dropped him off so he can spend time with his dad + siblings.

but funny thing.. he is now officially Kiko as he has changed his instagram name to Kiko and only responds to me actually calling him Kiko.
he thinks the name is hilarious.
Super fuckin cute

my beloved Kiko packed his little bags and has gone to stay with his dad for a couple of weeks.
they have not seen each other in 6 weeks and he has a newborn baby sister he’s only met once cuz of this pandemic
so i dropped him off so he can spend time with his dad + siblings.

but funny thing.. he is now officially Kiko as he has changed his instagram name to Kiko and only responds to me actually calling him Kiko.
he thinks the name is hilarious.
:lol:++++++++++++++++++++

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
hi im visiting again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hi Kiko!

is school officially done for the year where you are now?

the weather here in Wisconsin skipped Spring entirely and jumped straight into Summer - how is the weather where you are?

would you rather have bees for teeth (you can't taste them and they don't sting you, but they buzz all the time and can sting other people) or have feet for where your hands should be (your feet are also feet)?

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh