GAY It's 123123

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥21,188
I'm staying in cause it's too cold out. More sensitive to temperature now >.< The 7-11 by my house got robbed at like 7pm yesterday! I was annoyed cause it was all crime scene taped with half a dozen cops and I just wanted to get a monster.

Anyway yall have been boring this week :eek:

2023 and the previous year and a half or so can eat the contents of my colon
I need some non-shitty things goin on for a change
I was in various hospitals and nursing homes 3/1-10/31 and had a catheter and couldn't even sit up from 3/29-5/24, 3 major dissociative episodes, allllll my belongings were stolen and my car got totaled after being stolen, :lol:

Last edited:
I'm staying in cause it's too cold out. More sensitive to temperature now >.< The 7-11 by my house got robbed at like 7pm yesterday! I was annoyed cause it was all crime scene taped with half a dozen cops and I just wanted to get a monster.

Anyway yall have been boring this week :eek:
Do they have those "jamaican" " meat" pies? You should get one of those.

Do they have those "jamaican" " meat" pies? You should get one of those.
A patty? There is a Caribbean takeout place like one block further south. I'm not really impressed with the food. It's mostly like goat stew and greens.

Im dying for some polish food but this must be the only city on the east coast without even a Russian resturaunt.

A patty? There is a Caribbean takeout place like one block further south. I'm not really impressed with the food. It's mostly like goat stew and greens.

Im dying for some polish food but this must be the only city on the east coast without even a Russian resturaunt.
Well, Polock Johnny's used to have a place on Baltimore St, and another in Morrel Park, but it looks like all that's left of them is an outlet store in Sparrow's Point.

There used to be a little bistro in Fells Point called Ze Mean Bean Cafe which had perogies and other eastern european fare. It's still there, but the last time I visited-- some five or ten years ago-- it sucked. Just awful stuff. Avoid if possible.

I recommend Attman's. It's the last deli standing on corned beef row, and has been in business for over a century. Highly, and always, recommended. Fancy prices, though, which is too bad.

Well, Polock Johnny's used to have a place on Baltimore St, and another in Morrel Park, but it looks like all that's left of them is an outlet store in Sparrow's Point.

There used to be a little bistro in Fells Point called Ze Mean Bean Cafe which had perogies and other eastern european fare. It's still there, but the last time I visited-- some five or ten years ago-- it sucked. Just awful stuff. Avoid if possible.

I recommend Attman's. It's the last deli standing on corned beef row, and has been in business for over a century. Highly, and always, recommended. Fancy prices, though, which is too bad.
$15 for a corned beef sammich, look good tho... Id have to get ubereats cause it's like 3 busses to get down there. I live in Remington/Charles Village by the art museum.