it seems there's been a slight mix up in accounting

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
my boss just came into my office and told me to pull up my vacation time in our system...it has me down for 33 days off this year:lol:
supposed to be 23 days off :D

I pleaded with him to leave it but he said the paper trail would reveal the mistake eventually and I'd end up getting fucked over it :(

hope he forgets to have it fixed :shifty:

rep0st!

why_ask_why said:
my boss just came into my office and told me to pull up my vacation time in our system...it has me down for 33 days off this year:lol:
supposed to be 23 days off :D

I pleaded with him to leave it but he said the paper trail would reveal the mistake eventually and I'd end up getting f*cked over it :(

hope he forgets to have it fixed :shifty:

rep0st!

Take a week off and drive down here so you can wisk me away into a dreamworld of powerslides and burnouts.

bast_imret said:
Take a week off and drive down here so you can wisk me away into a dreamworld of powerslides and burnouts.

is there sexors with jj involved? if so, I'll be there in 5 :fly:

why_ask_why said:
OH SNAP
/biz/images/trap.jpg
see you in 6 hours.
I might as well go full tilt, make theac like me less than he does and start whipping out ALL of the old cliches

KRUZEN

Thorn Bird said:
dude, you don't need a partner to have sex in that car. :drool:
manual transmission, short shifter, damn baby, that'll be one helluva ride

GIDDYUP

zengirl said:
manual transmission, short shifter, damn baby, that'll be one helluva ride

GIDDYUP

HAHAHA Sticky gear shift..

WAW would be seen licking it in the parking lot of his work and end up being commited.

pa said:
HAHAHA Sticky gear shift..

WAW would be seen licking it in the parking lot of his work and end up being commited.
I wonder if you can substitute KY for gear grease?