Is there a thread about your preferred body types?

tumblr_mddhqbvNRi1rhodzwo1_500.jpg

:lol: Certainly not his mom.

There's a long story about all this, which i might put out there for the public at some point, but not quite ready for that yet.

Long story shorter, i was in a relationship for a while. Was going really well, had high hopes for it. She up and dumped with no explination and cut all communication, all very sudden. Got hurt, he's been helping me get past it.
This is good material.

How long was 'a while'?

Good material for what though, exactly... My situation is a rather complicated one, it's bigger than just a girl i was dating.

Kinda wish it was. lol

Good material to pick on you with as well. I want in on the action.

So how long was it? Don't tell me it was three months.

We needed an entire thread for everyone to confess that they enjoy attractive people? I think we can all imagine, at least with 90% accuracy, what most people desire, but I will say it here anyway, yet again: my ideal woman is Nathan Lane.

We needed an entire thread for everyone to confess that they enjoy attractive people? I think we can all imagine, at least with 90% accuracy, what most people desire, but I will say it here anyway, yet again: my ideal woman is Nathan Lane.
I knew it.

i left it open in case....I know chubby chasers and guys who like women without muscle, etc.....

i also left it open for the ladies