Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Mission: 40 lbs of lasagna. aka (80) 8 oz. servings.
View attachment 14938
Hungry Cat GIF by Garfield

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
good lunch nearby is always a plus. i miss my job with the awesome sandwich shop nearby. Well... i miss the sandwich shop at least.
Last place had food trucks come every Wednesday. There are a bunch of them i do not miss at all, but a few I really liked.
Engine 53 Pizza had, no shit, a wood fired pizza oven inside it. Beautiful.

Thats a lot of lasagna!

We had lasagne here the other night. I bet yours is great too.
Thanks baba - no Youtube, just lots of cooking for kids and women that couldn't. It's my 4th marathon lasagna cook of the season. 80 serving each time, 4 nice resturant 4.5" deep pans, fuck yes. First was fairly tradition, little zucchini and fresh green beans in the lower level., Next was greek inspired - grabbed 4 lbds. of gyro meat and used eggplants, greean beans and tons of peppers. Third was more traditional. This is the fall edition - about 12 lbs of winter squash roasted, 12 lbs. of onions cooked down to about 4., 6 lbs of meat?(50/50 of sweet Italian and pr. turkey) and an awesome egg layer. I'll pit my egg and riccotta layer against anyone. Fluffy and some secret ingredients that dial it right in.
All of these contain meat - come on, it's lasagna for the sake of Lucifer!
Obviously a slathering of cheese on top - shredded Asiago, follow by Parm, then mozz to keep to gooey. But I give them a light browning :)

I used to get drunk and cook stuff. I did all my best and worst cooking while drunk.
I usually start sober but sometimes doing mass cooking is so dragged out a wee nip sounds good. Then a little more. I'd been meaning to take a day to myself and just fuck off. Yesterday was it :)

Yeah, occasionally it goes bad if too much sauce goes in the cook.

I will say, I came up with some real clever shit cooking while high.

I was a snack macgyver in my university days.
Speaking of "high" you still growing or did you have to harvest(no idea what your weather's been like)? I just was staring at tricomes and I'm just getting maybe half cloudy, no amber yet so I'll let them roll another week. I usually don't bother with edibles but I might this year. :)

Speaking of "high" you still growing or did you have to harvest(no idea what your weather's been like)? I just was staring at tricomes and I'm just getting maybe half cloudy, no amber yet so I'll let them roll another week. I usually don't bother with edibles but I might this year. :)
Indoor: did an early harvest because one of the plants got bud rot and didn't want it to spread. Trichomes were cloudy but to the point of faint amber as I like 'em. Still a decent yield though and the outcome was fantastic.

Outdoor: fighting powdery mildew right now. Sprayed them with hydrogen peroxide last night, waiting for potassium bicarbonate to arrive in the mail. Probably coming down in a few weeks.

• Gravy
Indoor: did an early harvest because one of the plants got bud rot and didn't want it to spread. Trichomes were cloudy but to the point of faint amber as I like 'em. Still a decent yield though and the outcome was fantastic.

Outdoor: fighting powdery mildew right now. Sprayed them with hydrogen peroxide last night, waiting for potassium bicarbonate to arrive in the mail. Probably coming down in a few weeks.
Sucks about the rot. I'm getting ready to throw a clear tarp over my outdoor grow, after a good spray of peroxide just in case. We use that shit on everything. Mold hates it, while mushrooms love drinking it when 50/50 with H20. Some folks are spraying with citric acid for the mildew and rot - idk . .

Sucks about the rot. I'm getting ready to throw a clear tarp over my outdoor grow, after a good spray of peroxide just in case. We use that shit on everything. Mold hates it, while mushrooms love drinking it when 50/50 with H20. Some folks are spraying with citric acid for the mildew and rot - idk . .
I've got piles of citric acid for food stuff... gonna dig into that, lots of people doing it. Thanks!

• Gravy