Is it okay if I didn't miss you?

BigDov said:
Well hello there oh wise one :)

Yup, real life happened, that's for sure..... it was fun too. Now back to the grind of work after nobody's been doing my job for 8 work days.
Today I want to curl up in the internet and hide from real life. :lol:

KNYTE said:
lol newb you cant utrn off the intarweb, its got a battarieyd power suply. lolz :tard:
Yesterday Ryan and I were driving to see a condo, we brought his laptop with us for fun, in the 7 miles between places, we picked up over 1000 wireless networks.

zengirl said:
Yesterday Ryan and I were driving to see a condo, we brought his laptop with us for fun, in the 7 miles between places, we picked up over 1000 wireless networks.
Did you download lots of donkey, kiddie, and donkey-kiddie pr0n on teh open networks?

zengirl said:

You'd be surprised how many small med clinics and dentist's offices you could close down for HIPPO violations by pulling some client data down and then sending it to the right people.

ENCRYPT IT OR DON'T USE IT YOU FLAMING MORONS

zengirl said:
Today I want to curl up in the internet and hide from real life. :lol:

That's about where I'm at too.... before I left, my boss told me he'd do my job for me while I was gone. Getting through the hundreds of emails that were waiting for me this morning, I see that he was on vacation 5 days out of the 8 I was gone :tard: Way to go bossman!

KNYTE said:
You'd be surprised how many small med clinics and dentist's offices you could close down for HIPPO violations by pulling some client data down and then sending it to the right people.

ENCRYPT IT OR DON'T USE IT YOU FLAMING MORONS
*HIPAA

BigDov said:
That's about where I'm at too.... before I left, my boss told me he'd do my job for me while I was gone. Getting through the hundreds of emails that were waiting for me this morning, I see that he was on vacation 5 days out of the 8 I was gone :tard: Way to go bossman!

Sounds like you and KNYTE share a boss.

BigDov said:
There isn't a single person here who can even attempt to do my job when I leave. Without fail, everytime I take a day off, I get called at least once a day. Then I get bitched at for taking too many days off. :tard:

itburnswhenipee said:
Nonsense. I was quite adept at avoiding real life years before anyone knew what the internet even was.

...stupid no social skills...

Super Mario 3?

itburnswhenipee said:
Nonsense. I was quite adept at avoiding real life years before anyone knew what the internet even was.

...stupid no social skills...
:fly: nonsense, you're married. :fly:

zengirl said:
There isn't a single person here who can even attempt to do my job when I leave. Without fail, everytime I take a day off, I get called at least once a day. Then I get bitched at for taking too many days off. :tard:

The alternative, of course, is to work for a large organization where you're not so much an employee, but more a replaceable piece of meatware.

BigDov said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's why he gets paid the big $$$!

Apparently my new boss doesn't even know how to do my job. :fly: