Is it just me?

Meh. It's just a sensational statement to sell more of her books. The statement itself is rather rude and outragious, but on another level I do believe that some of the widows have enjoyed their 'success' post-911. But that isn't much different than any of Ann's republican friends that 'benifited' (inherited) from their families deaths.

Pandora said:
Meh. It's just a sensational statement to sell more of her books. The statement itself is rather rude and outragious, but on another level I do believe that some of the widows have enjoyed their 'success' post-911. But that isn't much different than any of Ann's republican friends that 'benifited' (inherited) from their families deaths.

Exactly, and by using those statements to sell more of her "controversial" books she's profiting from the deaths of those men. So why don't we all just stand around and hit each other in the head with frying pans instead?

Sarcasmo said:
Exactly, and by using those statements to sell more of her "controversial" books she's profiting from the deaths of those men. So why don't we all just stand around and hit each other in the head with frying pans instead?

I'd prefer to just hit her and the people that actually buy her book because of the hype. Buncha dumbass :tard::tard::tard:

Edit: and stop agreeing with me. It frightens me. :omy:

Pandora said:
I'd prefer to just hit her and the people that actually buy her book because of the hype. Buncha dumbass :tard::tard::tard:

Edit: and stop agreeing with me. It frightens me. :omy:

Yeah, we should definitely stop agreeing with each other.

Pandora said:
And it subtly points out that just because they are "9/11 widows" the fact they are using their husbands deaths as a political tool does not put them above criticism.