is fase around?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
do i even bother wishing a happy birthday? i have no clue who this person is. but everyone needs a birthday thread, nonetheless!

Fase is awesome and Fase was around. Despite being one of the internet's greatest forum posters of all time people continually shun him for his blatant disregard for rules and extreme displays of racism.

elpmis said:
Fase is awesome and Fase was around. Despite being one of the internet's greatest forum posters of all time people continually shun him for his blatant disregard for rules and extreme displays of racism.

You didn't even mention the Orc F***ing.

Hey guys. Fly, my great dad, sent me this.

I have good news. I have met a wonderful young lady, she is a senior in highschool, and I am a college freshman. I've been dating her for 3 weeks now, and we're totally in love. She's a cute chick, not fat, and works at Panera Bread.. She's also very intelligent, which makes my parents ask "well, then why is she with you?" but regardless.

I'll post some pictures of us soon. I'm still driving the TDI, but now I have RCIII (rocketchip 3). This car beats out 4 cylinder racers daily.

o.0

You have got to be kidding me. I thought you people finally banned him for good after last time.