Thread Is "ceo" even rich?

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,764
everyone knows rich guys like a trophy wife. Lets look at the definition shall we "a young, attractive wife regarded as a status symbol for an older man."

Some will say Maureen is a attractive however she is very far from young and has many negatives. So if this chump is really rich then why would he not have a trophy wife?

You are trying to tell me instead of a smoking hot, young chick, he would rather have a middle aged, single mother, ex stripper, with a drug problem?

get the fuck outta here. either he isn't rich or he is the biggest chump ever

is @lol really as innocent as she acts?

She led poor MW on. he flew out to visit her and didn't even get a bj out of the deal. She fucked her boss at work on his desk. When she broke up with my boy jake she acted like she was bisexual and led this poor girl on.
She controls wessels and hardly lets him visit april anymore

everyone knows rich guys like a trophy wife. Lets look at the definition shall we "a young, attractive wife regarded as a status symbol for an older man."

Some will say Maureen is a attractive however she is very far from young and has many negatives. So if this chump is really rich then why would he not have a trophy wife?

You are trying to tell me instead of a smoking hot, young chick, he would rather have a middle aged, single mother, ex stripper, with a drug problem?

get the fuck outta here. either he isn't rich or he is the biggest chump ever
good question son.
he's actually a blue collar, dirty finger nail, roofer loser who spends his hand to mouth paycheques on my middle aged ass.
CEO is in fact a Chump.

Wickie seems mad at females today.

@King Wickie how is your relationship with your mother?

Or is your gender identity crisis flaring up again?

you mean the skank who ran out when i was a few months old and now has 4 kids with 3 different dads? It is just fine. in fact myself and all my brothers are going to her house christmas eve

Wickie seems mad at females today.

@King Wickie how is your relationship with your mother?

Or is your gender identity crisis flaring up again?

MOTHER IS A TRIGGER WORD FOR @King Wickie
NOW HE WILL NEED TO GO TO HIS SAFE CORNER TO SHAKE OFF THE TRIGGARRRRZ

for those of you that dont know.... Wickie AKA Joe Dirt, was abandoned by his alcoholic, glue sniffing mother soon after her cave-like-vagina spit him out in the parking lot of his local 7-11, only to be raised by a family of skids...
bringing up his mom is really mean and it shames him. stahp

tumblr_m65lq3YPcH1qd2zjyo1_500.gif