is castro dead?

elpmis said:
it's common knowledge that Fidel's brother is more radical than Fidel

edit: and that is bad

well he doesnt have to many years left on him. 10 tops.

we need to airdrop thousands of tons of AK's and ammo into that country.

tre said:
the cars are held together with coat hangers. I just loved the complete escape from society when I was there. No Coke billboards, no McDonalds on every corner, it was amazing and so refreshing to see something completely different.

ohhh... so just because its refreshing for you, the lives of the people shouldnt get better?

tre said:
the cars are held together with coat hangers. I just loved the complete escape from society when I was there. No Coke billboards, no McDonalds on every corner, it was amazing and so refreshing to see something completely different.

there are a zillion places on earth like that

HydroSqueegee said:
well he doesnt have to many years left on him. 10 tops.

we need to airdrop thousands of tons of AK's and ammo into that country.
206159_1.jpg

HydroSqueegee said:
ohhh... so just because its refreshing for you, the lives of the people shouldnt get better?

I'm just saying that I enjoyed the break from capitalist society for once. Almost everyone deserves a better life for themselves, I just fear what an overnight change would do to the country, it would be interesting to seethe reaction of the people, then find out in 20-30 years which lifestyle they preferred.

tre said:
I'm just saying that I enjoyed the break from capitalist society for once. Almost everyone deserves a better life for themselves, I just fear what an overnight change would do to the country, it would be interesting to seethe reaction of the people, then find out in 20-30 years which lifestyle they preferred.

i bet they wouldnt mind indoor plumbing. ;)

but your right. they need someone in there with total controll that will clean up the nation efficently and slowly give up power to a parlament. They can even make it like Englad and keep the royal family around.

tre said:
It's a capitalist society that gave you the ability to purchase that computer and the internet access with which you post on a forum run on servers and software that are also the product of capitalism.

FlyNavy said:
It's a capitalist society that gave you the ability to purchase that computer and the internet access with which you post on a forum run on servers and software that are also the product of capitalism.

Damn you capitalist pig!

FlyNavy said:
well duh. I'm just saying that I enjoy the ability to view a society that ISN'T capitalist. Organized crime would run everything for a while before capitalism really takes hold anyhow. It's not like flicking a light switch, it would be chaotic for a while, and the people would suffer even more during the transition.