omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,363
Steam
mattressfish
longwang.JPG

yeah, its sophmoric I know.

Content: Whats the worst storm you have ever been in?

:lol: at name.

When I was in Kansas, the biggest tornado to hit that area in like 20 years hit and my brother, being the dumbass he is) stayed out thinking it was just a prisoner breaking out of the prison.

Fat Burger said:
What? Since when do they imprison people half a mile tall and made of swirling winds?

I lived in Leavenworth. The prisoner alarm and tornado alarms are awfully similiar. Why is my brother a dumbass then? Because the funnel cloud should have made it obvious.

Coqui said:
The prisoner alarm and tornado alarms are awfully similiar.

This was the missing piece.

I was lost as well.

That's a decent sized storm. They, unlike us, have learned to adapt.

They did as well, however, build right on top of a radioactive wasteland after WWII - great idea if you like your wimmenz with three nipples.

shawndavid said:
This was the missing piece.

I was lost as well.

That's a decent sized storm. They, unlike us, have learned to adapt.

They did as well, however, build right on top of a radioactive wasteland after WWII - great idea if you like your wimmenz with three nipples.

actually they may have inadvertantly helped themselves...the kids that are near chernobyl are testing off the charts in comparison to avg

I think Floyd was the worst thing I weathered. We were vacationing in Corolla, NC when they evacuated us, but Dan was sick, so we got to drive around in a hurricane looking for a doctor. We found one finally and got him some antibiotics and then left town. We didn't get very far though, and wound up in a hotel in Newport News, VA and the hurricane came right over top of us. It was nifty to see.