iphone 3GS

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
wwdc2009keynote1486rmen.jpg

11:47AM Well we've seen this one. "This is a really fast iPhone. Something as simple launching messaging, 2 times faster... everything is faster. These are all speeds against an iPhone 3G."

11:49AM Brand new 3 megapixel autofocus camera...

11:50AM "Amazing hardware and software which works together. Auto focus, auto white balance... and we have tap to focus... you just tap on what you want to focus on." Just like the leak we saw!

Macro as close as 10cm away, and better low light performance. "And there's an API for developers. But the best thing about this camera, is that it also captures video..."

Does the G1 have that? Or Multitouch? OR Voice control?

or
11:48AM 7.2Mbps HSDPA...

or

11:55AM "There's also a built-in digital compass. The compass app is a new one that comes on the iPhone -- you can tap to go right into Maps, and if you tap a second time, it will orient the map to where you're facing."

11:54AM "I can ask my phone, 'what's playing now' and it'll speak the title and artist back to me."

Macro as close as 10cm away, and better low light performance. "And there's an API for developers. But the best thing about this camera, is that it also captures video..."

Does the G1 have that? Or Multitouch? OR Voice control?

or
11:48AM 7.2Mbps HSDPA...

or

11:55AM "There's also a built-in digital compass. The compass app is a new one that comes on the iPhone -- you can tap to go right into Maps, and if you tap a second time, it will orient the map to where you're facing."

11:54AM "I can ask my phone, 'what's playing now' and it'll speak the title and artist back to me."

So far, all of that, except voice control (and maybe it has that, but I would have no use for it).

You should email Steve Jobs, I think he was making the 3GS just for you.

And really? You've never needed a compass?

There were other cameras in the market that fixed that. Something that will never be in the iTunes store. OMG NO APPS CAN COMPETE WITH OURS :rolleyes:

I was just saying that of all the G1 features that is the one that I would least like to see on an iphone. I thought the G1 was a great phone.