Inventions you'll never follow through with

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Have you ever had a great idea for something, but would never follow through with trying to produce it because it's a royal pain in the ass? Or maybe it really isn't that great of an idea and deep down inside you know it.

Shawn Sexy Mayor McCheese David and I were having phone sex the other day, and after the phone sex we came up with an idea to mass produce grand pianos that have ivory cocks for the white keys and mini testicles for the black keys. Brilliant idea if you ask me, but it will never be produced cause we're too busy have constant phone sex

tell us some of your 'never quite got there' invention ideas!

An automatic toilet seat lifter. Step on a pedal to lift it. But i'm far too lazy.

tre said:
An automatic toilet seat lifter. Step on a pedal to lift it. But i'm far too lazy.

The Japanese have these among a butt load of other toilet features (no pun intended :D)

I had an idea for an invention that it appears Miller is going to be putting out next year. I always thought it would be a good idea but never had any idea how to do it. What is it you ask? Why it's the self refridgerating beer can of course. Pefrect for those parties where all you can seem to find is warm beer. Check it out: http://www.tempratech.com/chill1.html

I mean, they can heat MREs why not the opposite for drinks?

Last edited:
On topic tho (gasp!)
Ive given thought to starting my own webcomic portal, but not link to any old comics, it would be geared towards the more bizzare, strange or just twisted types of comics. Kind of like the old-old-school heavy metal magazines. A place for like-minded freaks to gather, if you will.
But when would I ever have time to get something like that off the ground?
Never is when. As long as I have this whole "earning a living" thing to deal with.

Better would be a tv/remote combo where there is a damb pager button on the TV so when you push it the remote starts beeping so you can find it. I always lose that damn thing.

Edit: I noticed the first typo on the word damb but I thought it looked cool so I left it.

Drool-Boy said:
wtf I have one of those, and you certainly didnt invent it as the buttons arent shaped like little penises.

Great, I guess I'll have to explore the specialized penis button niche you spoke of now that the mass market cash cow has been stolen from me.

I have something that could be worth billions...still in the process of looking into it and seeing if I can get a patent

Sarcasmo said:
Great, I guess I'll have to explore the specialized penis button niche you spoke of now that the mass market cash cow has been stolen from me.
you should start with a joystick.

why_ask_why said:
I have something that could be worth billions...still in the process of looking into it and seeing if I can get a patent
call me if you get rich, I'll be your court jester

I've had the thoughts of a foot controlled page turner for music for quite a while. It's such a pain when you have to quickly turn the page while continuing to play something with your other hand so it doesn't sound like an awful pause.

Most users ever online was 456, 10-18-2004 at 08:38 PM.
April23, b_sinning, Drool-Boy, elpmis, fly+, inline4, kiwi, lemon_fresh, Pandora, theacoustician*, tre, why_ask_why

yeah, three of them in fact.

One is a device that would help prevent knee injuries among construction workers, landscapers, and anyone that uses a shovel on a daily basis. Another is a three fingered mouse glove that relies on a set of tiny sensors that work with a base station to determine where the cursor should be. The former is fairly simple and I've designed most of it but I don't have the funds to patent and market it. The latter would require even more of an investment and a lot more R&D time.

The third one I'm keeping to myself because I don't have the experience to know if it's a viable idea or not. :o