Introducing our doggy

Lord Flaccid said:
Chillax, bro. Take a load off.
chillin.jpg
I wish I could, but I just noticed an overturned food bowl at the top of the stairs. More cleaning, hooray!

And to keep in line with the rest of this thread, I've gone to catholic all-boys grammar schools my whole life and to be honest, the environment for learning could not be better. My own school achieves a 100% university success rate year in, year out. I wouldn't trade catholic/christian based education for the world.

Galen said:
And to keep in line with the rest of this thread, I've gone to catholic all-boys grammar schools my whole life and to be honest, the environment for learning could not be better. My own school achieves a 100% university success rate year in, year out. I wouldn't trade catholic/christian based education for the world.

That was in this thread? I can't keep up. The education I recieved was by far superior to public schooling, but the school itself sucked. I wanted to be "normal".

Bubbles said:
That was in this thread? I can't keep up. The education I recieved was by far superior to public schooling, but the school itself sucked. I wanted to be "normal".

Like walking around farm animals in a tank top, pink velour pants and clear high heel flip flops on?

Bubbles said:
I'm normal, infact, I can honestly say I never had a belief pushed on me in my entire time. The school promotes free-thought and belief, though alot of students still take catholic ethics and manners from that environment.

Galen said:
I'm normal, infact, I can honestly say I never had a belief pushed on me in my entire time. The school promotes free-thought and belief, though alot of students still take catholic ethics and manners from that environment.

Yes, but I'm in America where free thinking and making your own decisions is NOT NOT NOT a part of any church I've been affiliated with. :eek:

Bubbles said:
Yes, but I'm in America where free thinking and making your own decisions is NOT NOT NOT a part of any church I've been affiliated with. :eek:
I know what you mean, guess it was good that you got out of it then :p

Bubbles said:
Oh Oh can I be Paris instead..........PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. :barf:

Is she the skinny one who looks like a horse? I'll have to put a bridle on you, but you'd probably be into that.