Interesting new-to-you music

El Borracho said:
Dashboard confessional?

Chris Carrabba is such a whiney cunt, i can't stand his music. Once I told a girl I liked dashboard confessional and jack johnson so i could get into her pants, she ended up crying before i got that far. fucking emo kids.
hahahahhaahh you just gained some points w/ me

El Borracho said:
Dashboard confessional?

Chris Carrabba is such a whiney cunt, i can't stand his music. Once I told a girl I liked dashboard confessional and jack johnson so i could get into her pants, she ended up crying before i got that far. fucking emo kids.
post of day

elpmis said:
the chick in that band is hot IMO
Yes, yes she is.

This was new last winter but nothing like Swedes singing 70s doom/psychedelic metal.

762. Witchcraft - [Firewood #02] If Wishes Were Horses [3:17]

Dharma1521 said:
No, I do not agree with the current President. There is a difference.
No worries, the dixie chicks have ALWAYS sucked. You need something that doesnt scream I'm a 20 something female... Something like... Opeth.

El Borracho said:

latterman.JPG

latterman - fear and loathing on long island

http://www.ops-u.com/to/u/6/07-Fear And Loathing On Long Island.mp3

Notice: if no one is clicking on these, i'm going to stop uploading them. :|

Dharma1521 said:
Well my ex loved Bjork. I cant reccommend it in good faith.

Youd probably like Hundred Reasonse, emo-rock crap or 36 Crazyfists, which is more like Eighteen Visions, very metal though. I was going for something a little more complicated, something to expand your horizons, not just simple poppy tunes. Which brought me to Opeth, jazzy metal.

1210. Opeth - [Ghost Reveries #01] Ghost Of Perdition [10:29]

Youd probably get a kick out of The Libertines, Snow Patrol, and dare I mention this crap? James Blunt :(