Innermuse Pics!

I was just wondering. I was thinking if I was 170lbs I would look way too skinny even if I was a ripped 170.

JJ was nice pecs so she may be able to bench more than you.

Almost 6'1". I'm 235lbs at the moment but would like to bulk up to 250 then cut. My bodyfat is a little higher than I normally like to be but it's allowed becuase I'm worried more about gaining muscle and it's only about 13% or so.

Whizzleteets said:
holy shit 3 edits.

i'm not really a big time drinker. most of the time when i go out, i only have 5 or 6 beers... unless i'm looking to get totally hammered, and that only happens maybe once a month.

edit: i like this picture.
http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/calf.JPG[IMG][/QUOTE]

Well, if you are going to contantly make poop comments, I figure I could speak in a manner you could relate to...

Huh, huh, leeeeggggs. ;)

At least someone has the balls. How about you other guys?

b_sinning said:
Almost 6'1". I'm 235lbs at the moment but would like to bulk up to 250 then cut. My bodyfat is a little higher than I normally like to be but it's allowed becuase I'm worried more about gaining muscle and it's only about 13% or so.

Well my goal at 5'10" is 180 lbs.

InnerMuse said:
Well, if you are going to contantly make poop comments, I figure I could speak in a manner you could relate to...

Huh, huh, leeeeggggs. ;)

I've whored enough pictures and vowed to not post new ones until my transofrmation is complete. (April 15th is the deadline)

InnerMuse said:

Huh, huh, leeeeggggs. ;)

I posted a video .. search, its around here somewhere.