In this thread dedicate a song to UFers

I have to confess to my appalling ignorance of popular culture and say that I've never heard most of the songs posted in this thread :eek:

DW said:
Yeah, yeah, I'm old, tell me something I didn't already know :p

it's ok, i turn 27 the end of this month. i have to make as much fun of the old people while i have the opportunity.

thrawn said:
it's ok, i turn 27 the end of this month. i have to make as much fun of the old people while i have the opportunity.

Just remember, getting old beats the alternative of dying young, and unless you do die young you'll get there some day :lol:

I don't think of it as getting older anymore, more like surviving one more year of the crap life hands out.

thrawn said:
i feel old at 22.

thrawn said:
not for me. i got carded for beers yesterday. i still look like i am 16.

I'm 34 and still get carded EVERY time I go in a bar or try and buy beer........ if I shaved, I could probably be a passable 18 to 20 year old :) Don't feel bad dude.

BigDov said:
I'm 34 and still get carded EVERY time I go in a bar or try and buy beer........ if I shaved, I could probably be a passable 18 to 20 year old :) Don't feel bad dude.

I think it's cause the guy working the bar wants to get in your pants and is just checking your ID to make sure you are of legal age first before he takes you in the bathroom stall.