I'm trying to talk myself out of going to In & Out of kiwi today

DAIRY QUEEN PUMPKIN PIE BLIZZARD TIME

THUNDERCATS, HOOOOOOOOO

:drool: :nevx3: :bast:
You've obviously never had one, or that gif would have been the gigantic ejaculation gif instead.

this man speaks the truth. TRUTH!!
It tastes like heaven, trickling slowly down the icy mountains, into the blessed cup, and then melting orgasmically into sacred mouths.

They're called Krystals down south

oooooh, yes. it's a staple of after-late-nights-of-binge-drinking-and-trying-to-focus-on-yet-not-die-from-too-bright-sunrises. but you NEVER eat it unless under this condition. :fly:

Braum's makes some surprisingly good burgers for an ice cream place. And their fries seem like they're baked rather than deep-fried.

I could really go for a Fuddrucker's burger today, unfortunately there aren't any around here. No Knyte, you cannot get one for lunch even though there is one right by your work.

Maybe I'll have to settle for Red Robin, we haven't been there since we moved.

I could really go for a Fuddrucker's burger today, unfortunately there aren't any around here. No Knyte, you cannot get one for lunch even though there is one right by your work.

Maybe I'll have to settle for Red Robin, we haven't been there since we moved.

brb, going to Fuddruckers.

fuddruckers is one of the few chains whos not afraid to make a RARE burger. :drool:
i don't know of any fast food restaurants that will. i consider fuddruckers to be more of a "casual dining" establishment.

they serve beer. i ain't talkin bout no paper cup shit neither, i mean a glass of beer.