I'm so ronery

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
It's been almost a week since I've had any real drama, and I have to say I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. But on the other side, I'm actually missing it a bit. At least the human interaction part of it, not the sickeningly long conversations and fights about this and that.

Someone talk to me plz. Even if it's to say, "shit thread; lock and ban"

DirkPhoenix said:
It's been almost a week since I've had any real drama, and I have to say I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. But on the other side, I'm actually missing it a bit. At least the human interaction part of it, not the sickeningly long conversations and fights about this and that.

Someone talk to me plz. Even if it's to say, "shit thread; lock and ban"

We'd never say that, we love you man :heart: .

eileenbunny said:
I'm lonely right now too. No drama here. There never is anymore. Right now I'm shopping online. I'm trying to decide what to do with a $70 Best Buy gift card.

Send it to me.

My wife is throwing my son a big birthday party Saturday and she always get's into super bitch party planner mode. I can't wait for it to be over. My son would have fun no matter what as I keep trying to tell her but she never listens to me.

b_sinning said:
My wife is throwing my son a big birthday party Saturday and she always get's into super bitch party planner mode. I can't wait for it to be over. My son would have fun no matter what as I keep trying to tell her but she never listens to me.

She should provide pony rides...............on the bitch ass dogs.