Thread I'm selling sh!t

Dude as much as you like to dance around, people here know you already, either from your brashness, or from knowing you on NN. They know what kind of poster you are, and they know what your intentions are when you post snide shit. You can play innocent all day, I don't give a fuck. People know your a fuckwit, and that's not going to change.

I'm a fuckwit too.

with some posts, sure. this time it was a serious question and y'all jumped on some pre-conceived notion of what i meant, instead of what it actually was.

with some posts, sure. this time it was a serious question and y'all jumped on some pre-conceived notion of what i meant, instead of what it actually was.

This is the internet and people are retarded. I hate it, but what the fuck can you do about it?

if you're willing to throw a tantrum on the internet so badly, that you're okay with insulting a mentally ill person (who doesn't post here)....all to try and get to someone else who does post there....you're all class

Wait, mentally ill now? So, does that mean she threw her poop at you, too??

i don't understand why/how that sort of behavior is the acceptable form of behavior around here....

It's just postwhoring taken to the extreme. The internets are serios bidness.

You two need to exchange cock pics & meet up already. You're close enough in locale. :fly:

Jcc can cry after his orgasm & non-empathetic Cletus can tell him to man up.

Win/win