I'm in here late, but...

InnerMuse said:
Uhhh, I missed that one...

Thats ok, WE HAVE PICTURES!!!

05-19-06%20049%20(Medium).jpg

BeeRad said:
Oh yeah and no matter how good you are on your bike it is usually the other person that kills you. Not wearing a helmet is like bringing a bit of wood to fight zombies.
Yep

After a little over a year of commuting in Boston every day, the following things would've happened to me had I not always been wearing my helmet:

=>Lit cigarette in eye or nose - too many times to count

=>Washer fluid in eyes - same

=>Head badly bruised or rashed from slow 10-15mph crash courtesy of old bat

=>God knows how many rocks and bits of glass in the eyes or face, judging from the numerous scratches and nicks in the faceplate not to mention the rest of the helmet

=>Giant freaking insects in the mouth/etc.

=>Mucho dinero for all the spa treatments I'd need to counteract all the goad grime/oil/diesel soot and worse embedded into my skin

I'm REAL tempted to ride without one :happy:

InnerMuse said:
I'd be more amused if he had the pillow between his legs and was riding it like a pony all while throwin' da signs.

Edit: Oh, and he'd have to wear spiderman underoos. That'd be hawt.

was she there for that???

hides pictures

InnerMuse said:
I'd be more amused if he had the pillow between his legs and was riding it like a pony all while throwin' da signs.

Edit: Oh, and he'd have to wear spiderman underoos. That'd be hawt.

i had the wonder woman set. :drool:

InnerMuse said:
That's it, I'm going to go buy some with my next paycheck. That and a tank-top would be super hawt. :drool:

and it works -- i felt INVINCIBLE in that outfit. imagine what it would do in the bedroom. you might even light up on fire!!

Thorn Bird said:
i had the wonder woman set. :drool:

Human Torch is the gayest comic book character ever. He's even more gay than Shatterstar (who was killed off because of the controversy of him being gay).

I hate Human Torch, him and the entire Fantastic Four for that matter. They all should've been killed off years ago.

I don't know where this rant came from.

human_torch_2003_02.jpg

/\ - Look, even when they try to make him look hard in gangsta clothes he still looks like a monumental gaywad.

KNYTE said:
Human Torch is the gayest comic book character ever. He's even more gay than Shatterstar (who was killed off because of the controversy of him being gay).

I hate Human Torch, him and the entire Fantastic Four for that matter. They all should've been killed off years ago.

I don't know where this rant came from.

human_torch_2003_02.jpg

/\ - Look, even when they try to make him look hard in gangsta clothes he still looks like a monumental gaywad.
"BURN ... part 2" :lol:

edit: look at the lats on that kids jesus :lol: