I'm in here late, but...

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
How come you guys haven't mentioned Ben Roethlisberger?

Some 62 yo lady turns left in front of him...windshield...no helmet...no teeth...broken jaw, knees, etc

I hope there's no Kellen Winslow portion in that contract. Prior to this he had a good 10 years of salary and endorsements. Now all he can do is sip apple sauce through a straw and hope for a productive rehab.

24 years old...feck.

The lady on the scene said he knew his name, but didn't know what city he was in. I'm surprised some angry metal worker didn't kick him while he lay there for forgetting the Twin Rivers City...

I didn't mention it because I don't care. My god is Accountability, and if he refuses to protect himself, fuck him. More oxygen for me.

Candy said:
I can see you on a crotch rocket.

Who is Ben Rotheswhatever?

Quarterback of the Steelers. Large grown man who makes tons of money and apparently is too cool to have a brain.

shawndavid said:
Miami OH then, smart guy.
Div 1-A? Who the hell watches that?

Div 2 fan here. I want to see guys who dont get news coverage bleeding on the field because they LIKE to.

FlamingGlory said:
Div 1-A? Who the hell watches that?

Div 2 fan here. I want to see guys who dont get news coverage bleeding on the field because they LIKE to.

You seem to have an answer for everything.

Maybe you should go watch Pop Warner games...those kids play with heart.

Oh, and the cheerleaders are probably within your grasp. :gayo:

shawndavid said:
You seem to have an answer for everything.

Maybe you should go watch Pop Warner games...those kids play with heart.

Oh, and the cheerleaders are probably within your grasp. :gayo:
I hate kids.

Nah mang, I aint gotta wear no helmet, I plays the football! lol!

I agree with Sarcasmo. He was an idiot and he got what he deserved.

Oh yeah and no matter how good you are on your bike it is usually the other person that kills you. Not wearing a helmet is like bringing a bit of wood to fight zombies.