I'm about to eat 'Hungry Man XXL' Dinner.

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Pandora said:
Back in bachlor mode so soon? If you need 'real food' you are welcome to come over to our place. :)
no, not really. There was just one in the fridge if one of us got lazy. I'm cookin' a pot roast in the crockpot as we speak. 7 more hours and it's gonna be all good.

thanks for the invite. we should try to get together this weekend or something. I'll find out my new schedule tonight.

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0.00
SpangeMonkee said:
no, not really. There was just one in the fridge if one of us got lazy. I'm cookin' a pot roast in the crockpot as we speak. 7 more hours and it's gonna be all good.

thanks for the invite. we should try to get together this weekend or something. I'll find out my new schedule tonight.
Mmmm crockpot pot roast! I think theac is making General Tzo's tonight. :drool:

Verah :cool:. Just let us know whats up! :)

D

Detman101

SpangeMonkee said:
I added butter. I think I might have a heartattack. Wish me luck.

Those things still aren't big enough. Took two of them to fill me and I'm a skinny 143 pound black man. A huge football player would laugh at that whole company!

:lol:
Dm

Dory

Now with 100% less wickie
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Detman101 said:
Those things still aren't big enough. Took two of them to fill me and I'm a skinny 143 pound black man. A huge football player would laugh at that whole company!

:lol:
Dm
Well shit how tall are you? I'm like 20lbs less than you, how depressing.

shamwow

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0.40
holy shit do not eat that...I've had one in my freezer for like 10 months...I refused to eat it after reading the back

it had like 1000x too much of anything that's bad for you