Pics IIInstagrUF 2.0 - MMS v6, no noodles edition but now with email support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww your feelings got hurt because I thought it was a dumb comment. So sorry... no wait I'm not.

To me running off the road means you're a slow pokey thing that can't keep up so I responded the way I did. No coffee needed either. I'm up and awake at 6am every day.

And for the last time, it's not a fucking moped. I wouldn't need a motorcycle license if it were.

That goes for you too @Maureen!

But no, it's not scary riding around here. My BIL even said if he lived where we did he'd be a fool not to have one. It's almost the same engine size as the motorcycle I like but it has storage and better ergonomics for my back. I couldn't do the seating on most motorcycles for long :(

If we had a 3 car garage (or even a 2 full car garage) I'd be buying a small convertible. But since I have no room.....

Fabiooooo I soweeee
Don't hit meeeee

uvurynep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up bitch - I'm so done with you now!!!!

(edit: glad one of you got the correct level of seriousness with that comment)

Last edited:
Funny I'm not pissed off... though you sound like you are.

Just laughing at you because again you seem like you are trying to pick yet another fight

yawn
What. The. Fuck???

All I said was pretty much what Kiki posted.
Holy fuck. You are seriously bipolar. Omg.

I said shit about being worried about getting run off the road, BECAUSE OF OTHER shitheads. Yet, you chose to take it as..... I'm picking a fight??

When someone else said essentially the same thing??

You. Have. Problems.

What. The. Fuck???

All I said was pretty much what Kiki posted.
Holy fuck. You are seriously bipolar. Omg.

I said shit about being worried about getting run off the road, BECAUSE OF OTHER shitheads. Yet, you chose to take it as..... I'm picking a fight??

When someone else said essentially the same thing??

You. Have. Problems.

You are the one ranting - I'm not.

Might wanna think about that for a minute or two there....

with that I need to finish work then going to lunch with a cute guy. So enjoy your fun filled life you seem to be having there that this got you so bent out of shape.

And dear it was me joking or being sarcastic, just like my last comment to Kiki was not serious. Though unlike some, she gets it. edit: I just thought your comment was dumb since it's nearly as powerful as some motorcycles. Not picking, just thinking it was stupid. Big difference.

Last edited:
Lmfaoo. You worked her response entirely different. Backtrack... I feel like I'm spying on group therapy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

You are the one ranting - I'm not.

Might wanna think about that for a minute or two there....

with that I need to finish work then going to lunch with a cute guy. So enjoy your fun filled life you seem to be having there that this got you so bent out of shape.

And dear it was me joking or being sarcastic, just like my last comment to Kiki was not serious. Though unlike some, she gets it. edit: I just thought your comment was dumb since it's nearly as powerful as some motorcycles. Not picking, just thinking it was stupid. Big difference.

Why are you harping on this? I never even mentioned shit about the size of the stinking motor?!

I merely mentioned the fears of the DANGERS of the OTHER drivers.
So, big difference...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

*feels tricycle tires over my toes*

OMG :lol:

be careful or I'll send my cat after you too!

hrmph

Juli it's time to let it go really. You're making a big deal out of nothing. You could've just clarified with out getting bitchy then I would've understood right away. Not sure why you are getting so worked up over something to tiny. I get what you are saying now, but before it made no sense to me. Time to let it go :)

I'm getting a highway legal scooter soon. Kiki hates the idea of it all (based on conversations on facebook) and so I teased her with pictures of the helmet I bought and my motorcycle temps. After teasing she asked about trucks or buses scaring me (wouldn't be able to see me well). Then Juli asked about being run off the road which I didn't get since most highway legal bikes handle 25mph nicely. So I was a sarcastic twit in my reply.

Pretty much that's it. I hope to have the new scooter in my hands at the end of next week - I was just deciding on color and had to get my temps and a helmet before purchasing.

Paging @dbzeag!

Last edited:
@APRIL unlike some I don't have targets where I intentionally try to piss someone off

yep that was for you :heart:

I knew you loved me @Maureen - even it if is just to keep the cats (2 of them too bitch) and the buzzing sounding bike away from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.