If you were a comic book character who would you be?

Gambit would be sweet. That guy gets so much pussy. And he could fuck you up in the World Series of Poker if you beat him.

Dang, I'm fuckin' HOT.

1033619279_abbeychase.jpg

Danger Girl :drool:

She did a cross-over with Witchblade a while back. :drool: :drool:

I was an avid reader at an early age and went through copious amounts of books a year...I had college level reading comprehension by 5th grade...comics seemed stupid *shrug*

I don't know how to read :(

now I like modern adult cartoons but comic books have always been entirely lost on me...maybe it's that they aren't funny?
if you torrent, Look up a series called Invincible or Watchmen or Walking Dead or Hellboy. all of them are excellent series to check out.

if you don't torrent. give me a place to upload and I will send you some.

they have this program called cd display that will let you simply scroll through the comics as most of the eones are in a .cbr format
http://www.geocities.com/davidayton/CDisplay
small foot print and easy to use.

I'm also going through some manga right now but I have to set it up in cbr format and I don't have the time.

if you torrent, Look up a series called Invincible or Watchmen or Walking Dead or Hellboy. all of them are excellent series to check out.

if you don't torrent. give me a place to upload and I will send you some.

they have this program called cd display that will let you simply scroll through the comics as most of the eones are in a .cbr format
http://www.geocities.com/davidayton/CDisplay
small foot print and easy to use.

I'm also going through some manga right now but I have to set it up in cbr format and I don't have the time.

Add in gritty stuff like 100 Bullets or Ennis Punisher.

Some of the best modern writing can be found in comics. Typically not the mainstream type but sometimes. Some of the most known writers have done series. Kevin Smith has done several comics. Josh Weadon is doing Buffy season 8 in comics now. Neil Gaimen has done tons of series and writes great books too.

CDisplay is a good program. Rename any zip of pictures to cbz or rar to cbr and it will read them.

As for the punisher read The Cell. His new War Journal Series is decent. Especially the civil war crossover where all the villians attend a Wake for a Supervillian at a bar not realizing Frank was the bartender.

Last edited:
Grrr was the best on Invader Zim.

Dawn always had such beautiful art work and I loved the whole Satan's Halo thing they did.

Last edited: