If you had 10k

It's a pretty big backyard, he'll need to keep track of the 100s of puppies. :fly:

Ah, well in that case carry on.

Fake edit: You must be moving to Kansas or Montana or something cause even in Rural Utah you can't get much backyard for 10k.

Is that all? Sure there isn't anything else you can think of? :fly:

plane tickets? yeah, plane tickets. in order of importance of city (not necessarily importance of people in said cities)

Atlanta
NYC/Jersey
San Francisco
Vegas
Buenos Aires
Sioux Falls
LA

oh and hotel at the ones I can't couch crash in

Yo if I had like 10 thou I would like yo yo put that shit in like a drug dealing company yo. It would help me and da bruddas on the streetz live our life free loadin beotches, thats right word up homie

i think a nice vacation sounds really really really good. course, my frugal ass couldn't drop 10K on a vacation, so i'd put the rest up for another vacation down the road. i think.

but all this is laughable since i wouldn't have the money five minutes before it was paid into debt.

and it's not fair to tease me with daydreams. you owe me some money.

but all this is laughable since i wouldn't have the money five minutes before it was paid into debt.

seriously. I have like twenty grand in debt that I need to worry about before I can think of something like this

anyone wanna help me with some insurance fraud :shady:

i think a nice vacation sounds really really really good. course, my frugal ass couldn't drop 10K on a vacation, so i'd put the rest up for another vacation down the road. i think.

Well yea, if I had 10k it would go to a down payment on a house, but this thread is for dreaming, not reality.