If I were a character from The Orifice, which would I be...

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
I just had the following exchange with a coworker:

Her: Hey, do you know who you remind me of?
Me: No, who?
Her: Have you ever seen The Office?
Me: Yeah, I love it
Her: You remind me of Dwight!
Me: ....
Her: Oh! Not your personality, just the way you look.
Me: That's really not any better

For those who don't know who Dwight is, here's a picture:
me.jpg

Who have you been told you look like/act like?

I don't know the characters from the stupid Americanized version. The British version is much better.

I've never been told I look or act like any of them though.

He does look a little like you. But I don't know much about the Office. I watched two episodes and thought it really sucked.

kiwi said:
I don't know the characters from the stupid Americanized version. The British version is much better.

I've never been told I look or act like any of them though.

Not just the Office, I mean if you've been told you look like anybody at all.

I've also been told I look like Quentin Tarantino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Pacy from Dawson's Creek...but my personal favorite was the "That one guy on TV. You know...that one guy..." (she seriously expected me to know who she was talking about).

I don't know who I'd be on the Office, but I know who'd I be on 24. Jack Bauer. Just kidding, that man is too bad to be anybody but his bad ass self.

BEST SHOW EVER

elpmis said:
I don't know who I'd be on the Office, but I know who'd I be on 24. Jack Bauer. Just kidding, that man is too bad to be anybody but his bad ass self.

BEST SHOW EVER
I've given up trying to watch it as it airs. I miss one episode and I'm lost. I now wait for the DVDs and watch them through Netflix.

theacoustician said:
I've given up trying to watch it as it airs. I miss one episode and I'm lost. I now wait for the DVDs and watch them through Netflix.
yeah, Monday nights are weird for me, I'm never home

I have DVR so I just record them and usually watch them the following weekend:D

Fat Burger said:
Not just the Office, I mean if you've been told you look like anybody at all.

I've also been told I look like Quentin Tarantino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Pacy from Dawson's Creek...but my personal favorite was the "That one guy on TV. You know...that one guy..." (she seriously expected me to know who she was talking about).

Ah, well in that case, I get told I look like my daighter all the time. :fly:

Once after a hard night of drinking and waking up on the floor in the corner of a dorm bathroom I went back to my dorm and my roommate told me I looked like shit. Does that count?

Drool-Boy said:
Ive been accused of looking like Frank Zappa, and the long-haired guy from Office Space.

Im not sure if I should be insulted or not.

Hahaha, Lawrence...I can kind of see that. Dedrich Bader is awesome.

Fat Burger said:
You still watch it even though it died after two seasons? Haven't you seen all the episodes by now?

Already having seen them doesn't make the wit and subtle humor any less kick ass. I still laugh my ass off every episode. One of the best shows ever.

Fat Burger said:
You still watch it even though it died after two seasons? Haven't you seen all the episodes by now?

We have both series on DVD and pull them out every few months. They really are hilarious.

Knyte even laughed at me cause I cried at the end of the Christmas Special. What can I say, I'm a girl.