Ideas for a new Google

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Well I guess I had Google on the brain last night after watching the news on tv about Google's stock losing some steam, because I had a dream about them after going to bed. In my dream I was Google's Chairmen and CEO. I was sitting at a large table with my executive team discussing how Google needed to continue focusing on being everywhere people are, and that how it shouldn't be confined to the internet, or even computers for that matter. I had created a concept that would help people where they needed it most:

wwerwe.JPG

That's right, Google Gas. Now it was up to my company to figure out how to supply customers with the cheapest gas possible, all of the time.

Kind of neat, isn't it?

What other ideas can you come up with for Google expanding its market.

Google TV. With their forray into video (pay and free), watch for them to start offering up original programming in serialized formats. Content will be encoded in hidef (via MP4 AVC) and transcoded on the fly to any and all viewers with H.350 techology so you can simulateously watch the same program on you big screen or your cell phone. It'll come with all your standard PVR functions and "single target ads". These ads will be talored specifically to you by data mining your location, your rescent searches on Google, keywords in your GMail, chat history in GTalk, even plucking out keywords in your conversations with speech recognition when Google does a full rollout of their VoIP service.

Google TV will fully integrate with other Google offerings meaning if you get an email, VoIP call, chat message, you'll get a pop-up on your monitor.

theacoustician said:
These ads will be talored specifically to you by data mining your location, your rescent searches on Google, keywords in your GMail, chat history in GTalk, even plucking out keywords in your conversations with speech recognition when Google does a full rollout of their VoIP service.

Google TV will fully integrate with other Google offerings meaning if you get an email, VoIP call, chat message, you'll get a pop-up on your monitor.

I'm looking into the future.......

Blondie: Hey ERage, let me borrow your phone for a minute I want to see the weather report so I know what to wear tomorrow.

ERage: Alright, but I get to borrow something of yours later :drool:

["targeted" advertisement shows up]

Blondie: JUMPIN' JEHOSAPHAT, No I don't want to buy a girl on girl hardcore pregnant teen gonzo dildo video. ERage, what the fuck are you doing on this thing???

ERage: Uh, I just use it to watch the newly revived futurama series, seriously :shifty:

theacoustician said:
Google TV. With their forray into video (pay and free), watch for them to start offering up original programming in serialized formats. Content will be encoded in hidef (via MP4 AVC) and transcoded on the fly to any and all viewers with H.350 techology so you can simulateously watch the same program on you big screen or your cell phone. It'll come with all your standard PVR functions and "single target ads". These ads will be talored specifically to you by data mining your location, your rescent searches on Google, keywords in your GMail, chat history in GTalk, even plucking out keywords in your conversations with speech recognition when Google does a full rollout of their VoIP service.

I think I read about that on ZDnet awhile back :drool: