I wonder if they know...

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
...that their life stories are placed right next to eachother in the Military History section at the Sandy, Utah Barnes & Noble.

Picture001.jpg

:fly:

I imagine these two probably play chess and debate the superiority of the Panzer VS Sherman over their favorite drinks in the afterlife.

KNYTE said:
...that their life stories are placed right next to eachother in the Military History section at the Sandy, Utah Barnes & Noble.

Picture001.jpg

:fly:

I imagine these two probably play chess and debate the superiority of the Panzer VS Sherman over their favorite drinks in the afterlife.

1 on 1 battle the Panzer easily.

THREAD CONTENT: Books and/or Military History

My books of choice (that I can easily remember):

The Harry Potter series
Bravo 2-0/Immediate Action
The Timothy Zahn Star Wars books
Without Remorse
Rainbox Six
Red Storm Rising
The Rogue Warrior series <3 for Richard Marcinko
Black Cross - Great WW2 book by Greg Isles
Darth Maul - Shadow Hunter

I only read nonfiction these days, but was thinking of picking up a good Clancy novel after I'm done with this boring quantum gravity book.

Suggestions?

I always loved James Patterson.

Lately I have been reading some of Dan Brown's books. I just finished Angels and Demons, and I am half done The Da Vinci's Code. I suggest either of them. Both excellent! Talk about page turners!!! :omy:

*Fuxx Burger* said:

Lately I have been reading some of Dan Brown's books. I just finished Angels and Demons, and I am half done The Da Vinci's Code. I suggest either of them. Both excellent! Talk about page turners!!! :omy:

da vinci code is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! that's one i'll read over and over again. i have angels and demons but haven't read it yet.

I never get a chance to read anymore. I need to start making time for it again. I love cuddling up with a good book, the problem is I can't put it down and nothing gets accomplished until the book is done whether it be hours or days.

I haven't read in a while. I really only enjoy reading popular science books etc. All that fantasy rubbish doesn't interest me.

I think Knyte would appreciate my library. I have over $70,000 worth of books. Tons are history and military history and nonfiction. :fly:

I worked at a Barnes and Noble for a few years while in college, and I think every penny I made went right back into the store.

*Fuxx Burger* said:

This is going to sound so typical from me... But PLEASE. James Patterson has 20 books with the exact same pacing, event sequences etc.

Dan Brown is utter shit. He's worse than a formula writer. He has found a template that seems to please so many people over and over again.

For crap fiction I'd reccomend Lee Child or Robin Hobb.

I read childrens books for entertainment thoug so... CrAzY shit. It takes me longer to finish a Lemony Snicket's book than Tom Clancy.

Galen said:
I haven't read in a while. I really only enjoy reading popular science books etc. All that fantasy rubbish doesn't interest me.
ooooo. Like what? I'm reading a good book about loop quantum gravity right now...

Lame-o said:
I think Knyte would appreciate my library. I have over $70,000 worth of books. Tons are history and military history and nonfiction. :fly:

I worked at a Barnes and Noble for a few years while in college, and I think every penny I made went right back into the store.
wtf

$70k? :pics:

This is approximately 1/10th of all of my books. Basically my favorite ones. The rest are in many boxes in a storage unit down the street because I couldn't realistically fit any more in my apartment. 900 square feet isn't much.

someofmybooks.jpg

fly said:
A&D sucks. DaVinci Code was much better.

that's what i've heard, but i think i'm going to read it anyway. anyone read midnight in the garden of good and evil? that's what i'm trying to read now, but it's moving slowly and i'm wondering if i should finish it. i hate to put down a book i've started, but there's SO MANY on my list!

Lame-o said:
This is approximately 1/10th of all of my books. Basically my favorite ones. The rest are in many boxes in a storage unit down the street because I couldn't realistically fit any more in my apartment. 900 square feet isn't much.

someofmybooks.jpg

Wow! Get a TV or something :fly: